Friday, May 23, 2008

My 2-wheeler days

I have owned a moped, scooter, or motorcycle most of my life. I wrote about my bikes a couple years ago on my other blog.
http://1948model.blogspot.com/2006/08/only-2-wheels.html

I believe more than ever that small fuel efficient vehicles are more important to our nation than ever before. Sure we might have small dips in gas prices, but gas is only going to get more expensive.

My round trip to work is almost 30 miles and I have ridden my Lifan 200GY-5 to work five days and I am still on my first tank of gas. They are fun and practical for second modes of transportation if they are not your only form.

If a motorcycle intimidates you or you are not into shifting gears, then go to a dealer and check out a "twist and go" scooter that has an automatic transmission.

No comments: